Sunday, August 14, 2005

Virtual universe inflation rose 20% on saturday, hackers blamed.

Doing my weekly Gamespot navigation, I found this article. Apparently a group of hackers created a skyrocketing inflation in Ever Quest 2.

Is it me or news are becoming more and more science fiction like? It's also impresive the Station Exchange service, that allows EQ players to trade ingame goods for US dollars. This was done in ebay before, but obviously Sony realized that there was an oportunity here. I suppose that someday, in the near future, one will be able to make a living by playing MMORPGs. I somehow find that a bit frightening.

No comments:

Our first Tuna (eduna) blog!

Thanks to the first blogger (outside netlabs:)) that mentions e-duna! .... Of course, maybe he's not the first, but he is the first we ...